My Blog List

Friday, February 7, 2014

World Wide Web

The article I read was, The Windy City Teams with Microsoft on Cloud Strategy. The cloud is I believe servers that allow access to the internet in a public or private area. The clouds are consider a community cloud or a hybrid cloud. According to, The Windy City Teams with Microsoft on Cloud Strategy Rahm Emanuel will transfer 30,000 Chicago employees to Microsoft Office 365. I think everything in the future will be using some kind of cloud to get access to everything that is on the internet.

4 comments:

  1. I also read an article on Cloud Computing. I do think that is will be much more prevalent as time progresses and eventually it will be dominant in the market. I would equate the progression of this technology to the marketing of cellphones and the progression that we have seen in development, user and how companies were the main drivers of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Johnny, I agree with you I think Cloud will eventually take over for many people and companies because I see it becoming the primary way to get access to everything that we need. I think we will only see this grow into something huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not also of taking over all or most of the companies computers but it will also take control of ours and soon people will have a easier way to hack, which can cause problems if everyone is using the same software, it will be easier hacked into

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with that cloud will take lot peoples. Also it will grow faster and quicker and it will be so crowded the software too.

    ReplyDelete