My Blog List

Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Classroom technology effective when used as additional tool"

My name is Johnny Thrower, and the article I read was "Classroom technology effective when used as additional tool". I learned a lot from reading this article. I learned how important tweeting,blogging and using power point all are beneficial to the students leaning. For example, a course can be integrated into blogs by teaching the students how to be more engage. Also teaching them other Web 2.0 technologies as well. For example, I recently learned how to use Paint.net, and I never heard of Paint.net until my computers and society class. I now know how to use Paint.net which is great to use. I can incorporate what I've learned and use it to my advantage to post special effect pictures onto FB or any other Web 2.0 websites and also teach my family and friends about Paint.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment